How are we doing in our efforts to raise funds to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus? Find out the latest stats and district goals for continued success during Worldwide Report Day on May 23, 2013.
Worldwide Report Day is the day district coordinators from around the world call Campaign Chairman Randy DeLay and report on their fundraising efforts. It is a chance to showcase our progress–district by district–to the world and celebrate the strides we’ve made toward our US$110 million goal.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Announce Worldwide Report Day. After marking your calendar for May 23, share the exciting news with members of your club, division and district.
- Communicate goals. Goal setting materials have been distributed to campaign leaders. Identify your club’s fundraising goals and report the information to your division coordinator.
- Make your commitment. Increase your district’s progress by helping secure Model Clubs, Zeller Fellows and club coordinators. Report the club’s goals and progress to your division coordinator.
- Publicize your efforts to save lives. Customize this press release by filling in the highlighted areas and then send it to local media contacts to help spread the word about your efforts.
- Witness the progress live. Visit this page on May 23 to receive real time updates. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Return to this page on May 23 to find fresh information and share in our collective success!
View the results from the previous Worldwide Report Days:
January 16, 2013
May 22, 2012