Serve > Hands On Service > Hershey's Track & Field Games
The Hershey Company challenges Key Clubs to inspire excellence and fun
Key Club International has teamed up with Hershey’s® Track & Field Games to organize local running, jumping and throwing FUN for kids and families this spring.
Who inspires you to be your best?
Hershey’s Track & Field Games (also known as HTFG) gives you an opportunity to inspire youth ages 9 to14 to try their best, and, most importantly, have fun running, jumping and throwing with friends and family. HTFG celebrates excellence in service learning and youth activity and achievement.
Become part of the HTFG legacy and organize a 2013 event this spring. You could even make this your Kiwanis One Day program.
Register your 2013 event online by March 31, 2013.
The first 100 clubs to register will receive a 2013 event promotion kit, which includes posters, a family games guide and more. Make your request for the promotion kit here.
Organize an event in five simple steps
- Find a leader. Identify an advisor, teacher, Kiwanis member or community leader to serve as an event organizer.
- Register your event. Ask the event organizer to create a local organizer account and register your event on the HTFG website under “Event Manager.
- Plan and promote your event. You’ll find helpful tools and templates on the HTFG website.
- Recruit volunteers. Reach out to your school’s track coach, varsity club members, community running clubs and members of the Kiwanis family.
- Host your event and have fun! Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.